ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hello to everyone (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44470)

Tinkerbell August 27th 06 07:07 AM

Hello to everyone

Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

xkatx August 27th 06 07:27 AM

Hello to everyone

"Tinkerbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

Um, Ok.
Hi, anyways. I'm Kat... 1 boy, 1 girl. 1 girl due in October. I'm in
Alberta, Canada.
I'm normally up late only because I don't sleep well ;)

Kim August 27th 06 03:54 PM

Hello to everyone

"Tinkerbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

Hi Tinkerbell!

Welcome... Kim here from NS Canada... Mom of S, male, 19 1/2years and K,
daughter, 15 1/2 years

Mike August 27th 06 05:59 PM

Hello to everyone

"Tinkerbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

Sheesh, everyone here seems to be from *way* up north. ;)

Welcome. I'm Mike, and I have two boys, ages 9 and 6, and my oldest is
autistic. I live in Florida. I post here whenever I have a few moments,
but as you are undoubtedly aware, time is a precious and scarce commodity.

Tiffany August 27th 06 11:34 PM

Hello to everyone

"Mike" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tinkerbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

Sheesh, everyone here seems to be from *way* up north. ;)

Welcome. I'm Mike, and I have two boys, ages 9 and 6, and my oldest is
autistic. I live in Florida. I post here whenever I have a few moments,
but as you are undoubtedly aware, time is a precious and scarce commodity.

Hey, I am a Yankee but not as far North as the Canadians! lol

(I am in PA)

Kim September 7th 06 01:29 AM

Hello to everyone

"Mike" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tinkerbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

Sheesh, everyone here seems to be from *way* up north. ;)

Welcome. I'm Mike, and I have two boys, ages 9 and 6, and my oldest is
autistic. I live in Florida. I post here whenever I have a few moments,
but as you are undoubtedly aware, time is a precious and scarce commodity.

What part of Florida? Me and my significant other will be headed down that
way in the new year :)

Mike September 7th 06 02:35 AM

Hello to everyone

"Kim" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tinkerbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello from Tinkerbell. I new here so I will keep this short. I am
a single mom from Utah. I spend most of my time working projects the
rest of the time I'm spending time with my son or am on the computer.
Hope to get to know you all. I am usually on late as that is the only
time I have to my self. Ok.

Sheesh, everyone here seems to be from *way* up north. ;)

Welcome. I'm Mike, and I have two boys, ages 9 and 6, and my oldest is
autistic. I live in Florida. I post here whenever I have a few moments,
but as you are undoubtedly aware, time is a precious and scarce
commodity.

What part of Florida? Me and my significant other will be headed down
that way in the new year :)

I'm just sw of Jacksonville, in a town called Middleburg. It's still within
the Jacksonville metro, though.