ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   RIP m.k. regular Leah Adezio (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48131)

Robin January 18th 07 08:26 PM

RIP m.k. regular Leah Adezio

So sorry to have to post this news here.

Leah Adezio, longtime m.k.* poster, died Tuesday of liver and kidney
failure. She was 46.

Obit, details, and personal recollections here, posts of January 17 and
18:

http://www.peterdavid.net/

Many people, it seems, knew Leah from her active presence in the
Renfaire and comic book communities. I knew her both from the
misc.kids.* groups and from rec.arts.comics.strips, and we chatted via
e-mail occasionally. Leah posted here about her two sons. Stephen would
now be, I think, 21 years old; Daniel is 17 or nearly so. Leah posted
about losing her husband David unexpectedly in 2003; he was just 41.

I am so sad to hear of this.

--Robin

Louise January 19th 07 01:53 AM

RIP m.k. regular Leah Adezio

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:26:44 EST, "Robin"
wrote:

So sorry to have to post this news here.

Leah Adezio, longtime m.k.* poster, died Tuesday of liver and kidney
failure. She was 46.

Obit, details, and personal recollections here, posts of January 17 and
18:

http://www.peterdavid.net/

Many people, it seems, knew Leah from her active presence in the
Renfaire and comic book communities. I knew her both from the
misc.kids.* groups and from rec.arts.comics.strips, and we chatted via
e-mail occasionally. Leah posted here about her two sons. Stephen would
now be, I think, 21 years old; Daniel is 17 or nearly so. Leah posted
about losing her husband David unexpectedly in 2003; he was just 41.

Oh, my goodness, how sad. It seems like only yesterday Leah was
posting about her husband's death.

I'm so very sorry.

Louise

Chris January 23rd 07 06:34 PM

RIP m.k. regular Leah Adezio

Robin wrote:
So sorry to have to post this news here.

Leah Adezio, longtime m.k.* poster, died Tuesday of liver and kidney
failure. She was 46.

Thanks for letting us know Robin. It is hard to imagine that those who
we remember talking about babies, toddlers, and adolescents have
reached the end of their lives.

Chris