ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   CTTD: FOO! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14699)

DeliciousTruffles January 24th 04 12:49 AM

CTTD: FOO!

Joshua is sitting at one end of the living room and Katerina is running
to the other end where the toys are. She picks up a toy, puts it in her
mouth, runs over to Joshua, then spits it out at him, saying, "Foo!"
Then, she runs back for another toy. Joshua is laughing hysterically. :-D

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Andrea January 24th 04 03:11 AM

CTTD: FOO!

LOL! That is cute! Doesn't it make you feel sorry for parents of singletons
who miss out on all these great things? I just love to see and hear my girls'
interactions. Well, except when they are yelling, hitting, and pulling each
other's hair. :}

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3/22/00