ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What is in those Vaccinations????? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=41421)

Ilena Rose May 23rd 06 09:00 PM

What is in those Vaccinations?????

http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Mark Probert May 23rd 06 09:55 PM

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is relatively
benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.

Jan Drew May 23rd 06 10:29 PM

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...bradstreet.pdf

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...bradstreet.pdf

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...les/Halsey.pdf

Mark Probert May 23rd 06 10:46 PM

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is relatively
benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.

Advertising for Boyd "Kids with Autism have MAD Child Disease" Haley,
deleted.

Ilena Rose May 23rd 06 10:57 PM

What is in those Vaccinations?????

Disbarred by the NY Supreme Court, Mark S Probert's advertisements for
the vaccination industry deleted:

Oops ... nothing left.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tm#WillKetcher
Probert denies he was a lawyer, denies he was disbarred, denies he has
used the Will Ketcher alias ... etc.

..

Jan Drew May 24th 06 01:26 AM

What is in those Vaccinations?????

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is relatively
benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.

Advertising for Boyd "Kids with Autism have MAD Child Disease" Haley,
deleted.

Restored TRUTH.. Mark can not handle:

Jeff May 24th 06 02:37 AM

Ilena Rose wrote in message
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Nice personal attack.

I have never said that thimeraosal was totally benign.

I only said that in the doses used, it has never been shown to cause damage.

In fact, I would never say anything is total benign.

Jeff

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Vaccine-man May 24th 06 02:44 AM

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Same is true for ethylene glcyol. An amount that is toxic by ingestion
is not necessarily toxic when injected. This is because the *routes*
are different: the chemical modification that's made to it passing
through the stomach results in a toxic compound.

It's simple chemistry, really. You *have* had chemistry, haven't you? I
mean, surely, you don't voice opinions on issues you know nothing
about, right?

Jan Drew May 24th 06 03:56 AM

What is in those Vaccinations?????

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Same is true for ethylene glcyol. An amount that is toxic by ingestion
is not necessarily toxic when injected. This is because the *routes*
are different: the chemical modification that's made to it passing
through the stomach results in a toxic compound.

It's simple chemistry, really.

snip

http://www.altcorp.com/dentalinforma...bradstreet.pdf

Jan Drew May 24th 06 04:06 AM

What is in those Vaccinations?????

"Vaccine-man" wrote
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

Same is true for ethylene glcyol.

ethylene glcyol is not the subject....

snip