ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Good news, I think! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37962)

DB January 28th 06 04:44 PM

Good news, I think!

A report from my lawyer after Thursday's review hearing indicates that the
monthly amount should be reduced, by how much I don't know.

The Friend of the Court's Referee was deeply troubled that the information
concerning my paystub and other circumstances never made it into my file as
we had a signed receipt from Fedex as proof the investigator recieved all
the requested documents for thier investgation.

She recommended that the case be investigated again, by the same FOC that
botched this up in the first place! Roll Eyes

It will be amusing to at least see them try to justify this slight error of
complete incompetance!

Maanwhile, I'm out $300 in Lawyers fees for something that could have been
handled by simple mailing process.

This CS process should not be this complicated, send the mother a couple
hundred bucks a month to feed the kid.
Something is better than nothing, right?