ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   pets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62952)

Bryan April 3rd 08 06:16 PM

pets

Organic Solutions
Volume 4 – Issue 1
P E T S

PETS: We love them as we do the rest of our family members, sometimes
moreJ and yet we often forget that we need to consider their health just
as we do our own. We wonder why our Vet bills are so high, and we get
upset when our four legged loved ones get ill and crawl into the bedroom
closet to recuperate.

I’ve been giving Total Nutrition® to my Dog and Cat for years, and have
never had any problems with them ever getting sick. A while back, I
decided to add Garlic to the formula in order to give them some extra
parasite protection from those nasty Ticks and Fleas. Our great pet
formula, Total Pet Nutrition® has really helped my animals a lot.

Certain Commercial products such as Advantage®, Front-Line® and
Revolution® are extremely toxic, and can dramatically shorten the lives
of our beloved animal family members. Certain commercial Pet Foods are
downright terrible and have no nutritional value whatsoever.
Total Pet Nutrition is an all Natural, Non-Toxic Formula that will boost
your pet’s health and fire up their natural resistance to all Parasites
including Worms and other intestinal critters as well as the Ticks and
Fleas. This formula is awesome, and what’s more, your pet will love the
taste of it. Neither my Border Collie, nor my Fluff Ball of a Cat ever
turn down their noses at it.

Total Pet Nutrition is the absolute best “Health Insurance” you can give
your pets as it gives them their daily Vitamins and Minerals, keeps them
Healthy, extends their Lives, strengthens their Immune Systems, and
helps to get rid of those unwanted pests.

Here’s to a long and healthy life for your beloved animal family friends.

Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,
Ian “Doc” Shillington N.D.

Write