ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I just think that someone as stuck up and prissy as you (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66793)

SAY BYE BYE April 23rd 10 04:28 PM

I just think that someone as stuck up and prissy as you

.....has no business being around child abuse or molestation victims.

I mean, you're the prissy class striver with the "image" concerns ....then
you go and 'care' about people who can't choose who has access to their
bodies.

I mean you need to deal with your own repressed attitude, I am keeping you
the **** out of MY WORLD until kingdom come. Because jesus loves you so
much.

Keep talking to god like he cares. You look like an idiot when you do that.

Come back when you can prove to me that god exists, idiot. I mean, if
you're all that.

Shut the **** up, you moron. Have you learned yet that you don't deserve to
be around me. I mean, **** you. You ARE inferior compared to me. Shut the
**** up.

I warned you not to waste your time and because you ARE so stupid, you are
the only boners who fell for this ****. I mean it, the only ****ing people
who fell for it. And we knew you'd do it too. Kay, you're no surprise to
us, bye.

:(