ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Help With Baby Names! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50347)

Blue Eyes Blue April 14th 07 11:56 PM

Help With Baby Names!

Hi, I'm due July 25th, and I have a son Lucas who will be 2 later this
month. We know that the baby is a boy and were having ALOT of trouble
finding a name that sounds good/like Lucas. I dont want a name that
really sounds LIKE Lucas but sounds good WITH Lucas. I think Lucas is
a name thats not used everyday (IMO) and I want a name like that for

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Remember that they aren't
twins and after a few years their names won't be called together anyway.
I'd choose a name I liked. Check out baby name books from the library.

I like:
Mark/Marcus
Thomas
Nathan
Joshua
Jacob
David
Kurt
Benjamin
Daniel
Andre
Johan
Jonathan
-------------
gloria p

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

we have friends who's middle child is Lucas, they have an older child called
Silas and a younger called Tobias

HTH

Anne

Blue Eyes Blue April 15th 07 01:07 PM

Help With Baby Names!

Thanks for clarifying that they are not twins...for a minute there I
was confused???

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

It's so subjective, all I can add is that I really like the name
Lucas. It was on our (very short) list of boy names. Turns out we have
a girl and are expecting another so boy names were moot :).

Anyway all I can add is that we liked Lucas, and we also liked Ian and
Thomas. Maybe since you like Lucas you'll like those too! I also think
Ryan and Aiden sound good with Lucas.

Best wishes
Elle

Blue Eyes Blue April 15th 07 09:54 PM

Help With Baby Names!

Ian is really nice and my husband has mentioned Ryan alot (Im not
fussy) Thanks though :)

Blue Eyes Blue April 15th 07 09:54 PM

Help With Baby Names!

Oh and Thomas is my husbands name....lol:)

#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

fitness during pregnancy expert April 30th 07 10:26 AM

Help With Baby Names!

You can get ideas on getting well-matching middle and first names on
http://www.babyhold.com/babynames/Ti...t_Middle_Name/
- Best wishes to you!

fedricfort October 11th 11 09:48 AM

Here is some baby name suggestion for you.
- Joshua
- Noah
- Madison
- Caleb.