ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How can I improve my 3rd grade kid Math and Spelling skills (any web sites) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2993)

Santa March 12th 04 10:26 AM

How can I improve my 3rd grade kid Math and Spelling skills (any web sites)

Thanks for your suggestions, apprecited. Actauuly she is very poor in
maths, especially she can't tell time by looking into analog clock
(not the digital clock), I am looking for some exercises on the
web/any good book, for different exercises. If somebody can point out
where can I get some exercises for that, I will be appreciated.

Does somebody can point out some web sites which had more exercises on
3rd grade maths and some exercises on analog clock.

daceymathers April 22nd 11 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa (Post 37980)
My kid is poor in Math and spelling, Is there anywhere I can some
questions, which I can print and give those questions for my kid to
improve Maths and Spelling. Appreciated for any links or some info.

Instead of finding other methods you should do some self effort to improve your kids knowledge.For maths join him some mental maths class like Aloha class or Abacus classes.Sit with him and tell him to do practice maths question.If he do any spelling mistake then tell him to write each spelling 5 times with pronunciation then he will never forget the spellings.