ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   SiCKO’s Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52997)

Ilena Rose July 10th 07 07:06 PM

SiCKO’s Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...-cnn-straight/

SiCKO’s Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight
By: Nicole Belle on Tuesday, July 10th, 2007 at 8:52 AM - PDT
http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/ne...icle_10017.php
CNN: “But no matter how much Moore fudged the facts, and he did
fudge some facts…”

* This is libel. There is not a single fact that is “fudged”
in the film. No one has proven a single fact in the film wrong. We
expect CNN to correct their mistakes on the air and to apologize to
their viewers.

So, Blitzer, will we hear an apology this afternoon?

Tony Bad July 23rd 07 02:17 PM

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...-cnn-straight/

SiCKO's Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight
By: Nicole Belle on Tuesday, July 10th, 2007 at 8:52 AM - PDT
http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/ne...icle_10017.php
CNN: "But no matter how much Moore fudged the facts, and he did
fudge some facts."

* This is libel. There is not a single fact that is "fudged"
in the film. No one has proven a single fact in the film wrong. We
expect CNN to correct their mistakes on the air and to apologize to
their viewers.

So, Blitzer, will we hear an apology this afternoon?

How about constantly referring to the tax payer funded care in other
countries as "free"? That is some major fudge...bull fudge to be precise.

Andrew Heenan July 23rd 07 03:07 PM

SiCKO's Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight

"Tony Bad" wrote ...
How about constantly referring to the tax payer funded care in other
countries as "free"? That is some major fudge...bull fudge to be precise.

Nothing is free.

But those countries do not syphon off quite so many trillions to brokers,
insurers and 'consultants'.

However you choose to cut the cake, the total cost of healthcare, per
person, is about three times higher in the US than in the UK, regardless of
who is actually paying at the time. Fewer hands in the till.

Do the math.
--

Andrew

Tony Bad July 23rd 07 07:02 PM

SiCKO's Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight

"Andrew Heenan" wrote in message
"Tony Bad" wrote ...
How about constantly referring to the tax payer funded care in other
countries as "free"? That is some major fudge...bull fudge to be

precise.

Nothing is free.

But those countries do not syphon off quite so many trillions to brokers,
insurers and 'consultants'.

However you choose to cut the cake, the total cost of healthcare, per
person, is about three times higher in the US than in the UK, regardless

of
who is actually paying at the time. Fewer hands in the till.

Do the math.
--

Andrew

I don't contest what you say, but you stray from the point...it isn't "free"
and calling it that is something other than truthful.