ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Past Due Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20985)

LouKing June 17th 04 12:25 AM

Past Due Support

I am new to the board and desperately seeking help. I chased around my ex
for 6 years and finally got a court order against him through the county
but they would not go back to the time I actually filed for support, only
from the time they found him - how do I go about suing him for the 6 years
he "disappeared"?

Gini June 17th 04 02:18 AM

Past Due Support

In article outparenting.com,
LouKing says...

I am new to the board and desperately seeking help. I chased around my ex
for 6 years and finally got a court order against him through the county
but they would not go back to the time I actually filed for support, only
from the time they found him - how do I go about suing him for the 6 years
he "disappeared"?

====
File a suit?
====

Bob Whiteside June 17th 04 03:25 AM

Past Due Support

"LouKing" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I am new to the board and desperately seeking help. I chased around my ex
for 6 years and finally got a court order against him through the county
but they would not go back to the time I actually filed for support, only
from the time they found him - how do I go about suing him for the 6 years
he "disappeared"?

If your court order does not establish past due support there is no past due
support.

Bob Whiteside June 17th 04 03:25 AM

Past Due Support

lkaboutparenting.com...

Bob Whiteside June 17th 04 03:25 AM

Past Due Support

lkaboutparenting.com...

Bob Whiteside June 17th 04 03:25 AM

Past Due Support

lkaboutparenting.com...

Gini June 17th 04 04:04 AM

Past Due Support

In article . net, Bob Whiteside
says...

"LouKing" wrote in message
alkaboutparenting.com...
I am new to the board and desperately seeking help. I chased around my ex
for 6 years and finally got a court order against him through the county
but they would not go back to the time I actually filed for support, only
from the time they found him - how do I go about suing him for the 6 years
he "disappeared"?

If your court order does not establish past due support there is no past due
support.

===
Minor technicality ;-). Wonder what state this is that only assesses support
from the time they find him. Too bad it isn't TM's controlling state.
===
===