ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41- (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1126)

Kane November 23rd 03 07:51 PM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
How 'bout you stop snipping what yer responding to.

I usually do quote what I respond to.

Liar.

What a trio, LaVonne, Kane and you.
When one has an itch does another scratch? :)

Just another side trip to avoid answering the simple questions that
you find so hard to answer honestly when asked.

1. Why are you still living in the home of the child blocking the
state from returning her to her mother?

2. Why do you not have a job?

3. Why has the mother of that child chosen you over her child?

4. Who's your podiatrist?

Kane

Greg Hanson November 24th 03 08:52 AM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

Kane:
What exactly IS your job again?
What are your professional credentials?

Dan Sullivan November 24th 03 09:16 AM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

What are you responding to, Greg?

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Kane:
What exactly IS your job again?

Google it, Greg.

R. Steve Walz November 24th 03 09:37 AM

Greg Hanson wrote:

Kane:
What exactly IS your job again?

------------------
To have your number. You didn't even deny anything he said.

What are your professional credentials?

-------------------
He has your number. All he needs.
Steve

Greg Hanson November 24th 03 06:12 PM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

R. Steve Walz wrote
He has your number. All he needs.

Which one? I have two, one on each butt cheek.

And speaking of butt cheeks, why are you speaking for Kane?

Kane November 24th 03 08:18 PM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane:

WHAT?! Oh, it's you. Yeah, what's up this time, dimwit?

What exactly IS your job again?

Gigolo ball buster. But not for the state. I just do it for humankind on my own.

Call me a reformer, or possibly executioner. Think I should retire?

What are your professional credentials?

The time spent here with you, dear one.

What are yours for being a gigolo?

Does it take special training or does it just come naturally to your species?

Kane

Greg Hanson November 25th 03 10:03 AM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

Kane, how long have you been getting a psych disability?

Dan Sullivan November 25th 03 10:25 AM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Kane, how long have you been getting a psych disability?

Greg, what happened in the custody battle with your ex-wife?

What happened to the kid(s)?

Weren't yours?

Then why'd she report you twice for child abuse?

Just curious.

Greg Hanson November 26th 03 03:39 AM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

Then why'd she report you twice for child abuse?
She was named in both. I was named in one of those two.
My then-wife did not call in a Child Abuse report on herself.

Kane November 26th 03 04:59 AM

Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane, how long have you been getting a psych disability?

Let me check my watch.......

Three minutes. I think the babbling insane monstrosities of you and
your Plant friend are rubbing off on me. I could start dribbling sap
any minute. Call the tree surgeons, will yah?

Now, back to business:

This is what you failed to respond to properly with answers.

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane:

WHAT?! Oh, it's you. Yeah, what's up this time, dimwit?

What exactly IS your job again?

Gigolo ball buster. But not for the state. I just do it for humankind
on my own.

Call me a reformer, or possibly executioner. Think I should retire?

What are your professional credentials?

The time spent here with you, dear one.

What are yours for being a gigolo?

Does it take special training or does it just come naturally to your
species?

.............end of my post to your idiocy................

In order:

Do you think I should retire from busting your and Watermelon's balls?

Now:

The two questions at the end. Do you actually study up on how to gip
women and children out of their time, energy, and earnings, or does it
come naturally?

Then:

And waasup with this recent spate of new information about what you
were up to two plus years ago that triggered the little girl being
taken and the court deciding not to return her.

YOu better be careful. You might reveal something REALLY
incriminating.....RRRR

Like you have fooled anyone here for the past two years....R R R R R

Kane