ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   it's a girl (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64855)

april & co[_2_] August 5th 08 03:50 PM

it's a girl

Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another bootyful
bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and only gas and air
as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight as she pooped on the
way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes fine and we're both home
TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be this time. will post more
another time.

Jamie Clark August 5th 08 04:34 PM

it's a girl

Congrats April! What a wonderful new experience for you, to actually be
able to bring your baby home form the hospital like a normal woman! Yipeee!
--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

Nikki August 5th 08 04:53 PM

it's a girl

april & co wrote:
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another
bootyful bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and
only gas and air as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight
as she pooped on the way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes
fine and we're both home TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be
this time. will post more another time.

Congratulations and welcome home baby girl :D

Enjoy yourselves!

--

Nikki, mama to 4 boys

Kat August 5th 08 05:27 PM

it's a girl

"april & co" wrote in message
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another
bootyful bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and only
gas and air as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight as she
pooped on the way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes fine and
we're both home TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be this time.
will post more another time.

Oh!!! Congrats!!!! That's awesome! Hope all is going well - sure sounds
like it is anyways. Glad to hear everyone's home and everyone's together!
;)
....And one day before my DD1's birthday lol

Welches August 5th 08 05:40 PM

it's a girl

"april & co" wrote in message
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another
bootyful bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and only
gas and air as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight as she
pooped on the way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes fine and
we're both home TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be this time.
will post more another time.

Congratulations! Enjoy her! Just how it should be!
Debbie

NL August 5th 08 05:41 PM

it's a girl

YAY, congratulations!

cu
nicole

lu-lu August 6th 08 08:43 AM

it's a girl

"april & co" wrote in message
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another

bootyful
bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and only gas and

air
as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight as she pooped on

the
way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes fine and we're both home
TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be this time. will post more
another time.

Congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you all! I bet Joanna's loving her
just as much as you an DH!

Lucy x

Me Myself and I[_4_] August 7th 08 10:25 PM

it's a girl

Congrats!!

--
Pip, in NZ

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
6 now and such a treasure.

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - Feb 05 - 3lb 14oz
3 1/2 now and so grown up :)

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

Sarah Vaughan August 16th 08 02:11 PM

it's a girl

april & co wrote:
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another
bootyful bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and
only gas and air as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight
as she pooped on the way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes
fine and we're both home TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be
this time. will post more another time.

April, that is such wonderful, wonderful news - I am absolutely thrilled
for you. ;-)))

All the best,

Sarah
--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell