ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The year of the CAT (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52990)

VI July 10th 07 03:00 PM

The year of the CAT

On 7/10/07, Craig Oral Somerford [email address] wrote:
TRUMP is re-facing the front of is TRUMP TOWER lactation on Fifth
Ave,
i just wonder what it's gonna look like.
Maybe i should run for a chance to be on is show.

" The Apprentice "

What do ya think sound like a good idea Mr Google?

Bee bop the CLICK
http://www.trumpsteaks.com/
Sir TRUMP I like mine Med not to much fat and preferably pink on the
in side OK?
http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy%20Magic%20Items1/bananacow.gif
A CLICK Away to start
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7399885459739831405&q=pinbal...

" Working in Faith '

For the next right thing to come my way and in faith tell of it.
Have a great Mr TRUMP

PS:
I like your building just the way it is.
Explicitly my most favored part of your

" TRUMP TOWER "

is the alternative way in-which to wash ones hands.

Your Restroom with the automatic soap dispenser you have in it,
worked great for the Blind Man i saw in it.

Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Google

2Barter, Google & YouTube
Your first Net Casting Company with
" VISION "
Were if it is not good news then it is not news to:
US, Him, Her, Them &
" YOU "

http://www.donald-trump-university.com/index.jsp?&CCID=20070900203266...

~~~Welcome~~~Back~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_TQ_cg1e8
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYypEW94GyU

Don't forget there is "Skit Kittie cat skit"
as well
"U. S. Contractors Offering Service" skit-kittie-cat-
[email address],
Go and check us out if you wish? " satisfaction at a glance "
It's a great group.
A Google Group.
http://groups.google.com/grphp?tab=mg
Thank you