ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Birth Announcement!! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7961)

Sandi May 27th 04 04:09 PM

Birth Announcement!!

Benjamin Victor was born on Monday, May 24 at 6:32 pm

9 lbs even, 21 inches long, 14 inch head.

Vaginal delivery with an epidural and no tears!!

I'll post a birth story and some pictures (hopefully) as soon as I get a
chance.

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2

Fer May 27th 04 04:49 PM

Birth Announcement!!

Sandi wrote:
|| Benjamin Victor was born on Monday, May 24 at 6:32 pm
|| 9 lbs even, 21 inches long, 14 inch head.
|| Vaginal delivery with an epidural and no tears!!
|| I'll post a birth story and some pictures (hopefully) as soon as I
|| get a chance.
|| --
|| Sandi
|| Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2
|| Natalie, 22 months
|| & Benjamin, born on 5/24!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh our first June DD!! Congrats Sandi and welcome Benjamin!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to pic and the story :)

Jenn
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-36 weeks!

Welches May 27th 04 05:27 PM

Birth Announcement!!

Sandi wrote in message
Benjamin Victor was born on Monday, May 24 at 6:32 pm

9 lbs even, 21 inches long, 14 inch head.

Vaginal delivery with an epidural and no tears!!

I'll post a birth story and some pictures (hopefully) as soon as I get a
chance.

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2
Natalie, 22 months
& Benjamin, born on 5/24!!!

Congratulations!
Debbie

melizabeth May 27th 04 05:39 PM

Birth Announcement!!

Oooo...congratulations! Can't wait to hear the story.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Christine May 27th 04 06:38 PM

Birth Announcement!!

Welcome Benjamin!
Looking forward to the pics.

Congrats!!!!!!!

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

Carla May 27th 04 08:10 PM

Birth Announcement!!

On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:09:12 -0500, "Sandi" wrote:

Benjamin Victor was born on Monday, May 24 at 6:32 pm

Congratulations!
Carla
Mom to Victor Paul born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com --See him here!

DeliciousTruffles May 27th 04 10:51 PM

Birth Announcement!!

Congratulations, Sandi!

Welcome to the world, little Benjamin! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

Andrea J. Richardson May 28th 04 02:08 AM

Birth Announcement!!

"Sandi" wrote in message
Benjamin Victor was born on Monday, May 24 at 6:32 pm

9 lbs even, 21 inches long, 14 inch head.

Vaginal delivery with an epidural and no tears!!

I'll post a birth story and some pictures (hopefully) as soon as I get a
chance.

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2
Natalie, 22 months
& Benjamin, born on 5/24!!!

Congratulations, Sandi! And welcome Benjamin!

Andrea
#1 due: 09/28/04

laurie May 28th 04 03:30 AM

Birth Announcement!!

Congrats and welcome to baby Benjamin! Love his name- Christopher was *this
close* to being a Benjamin!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 13 months