ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Single Parent Travel (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61985)

[email protected] March 9th 08 09:29 PM

Single Parent Travel

If anyone is interested in traveling with their kids I invite you to
check out Single Parent Travel www.singleparenttravel.net

It is a website with a ton of information and tips. We have a monthly-
ish newsletter and a growing online forum at http://www.travelswithfred.com/.forums

We offer SPT sponsored trips as well, but the info and newsletter are
free.

Trips include

Peru, A Harry Potter Journey in the UK, South Africa, Beaches All
Inclusives in Turks & Caicos and Negril, Dude Ranch in Colorado, Long
Weekends, Cruises and More.

If you are interested, please visit the site and sign up for the free
newsletter. Check out the forums. If you have a question or two.....

Thanks
John