ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38281)

littletown mom February 10th 06 02:25 AM

Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

I have an 18 month old son and I am expecting fraternal twins. I am
only 15 weeks pregnant, and just looking for a support group for
whatever questions may arise along this path. I have had an ultrasound
and everything looks good so far; the spine, heart beats, and limbs.
They each have their own placenta, and blood supply. Praying all goes
well...

Sophie February 12th 06 04:34 PM

Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

Hello ;)

And congratulations for your pregnancy ! My name's Sophie, and I have a 3 yo
daughter and 9.5 months old b/g twins.
Not sure i have a lot of insight to offer, but I'll try to answer your
questions !
Mine also each had their placenta and membranes.

Sophie

TwinzMom February 14th 06 02:27 PM

Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

Hello,

Congratulations!

I am the mother of 6-month-old freternal boys twins, Gregory and
Gabriel. I would be happy to provide some support. Being pregnant
with twins will be very different from one - you'll be a lot bigger,
for instance. Twins infants will be a new challenge, too. Fire away
with questions and I'll try to help.

If you would like to see my little guys, visit my yahoo photos site at
http://photos.yahoo.com/oogg66.

Best of luck!

-Kathy

littletown mom February 14th 06 11:15 PM

Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

Thank you. My 18 month old son's name is Gunnar. We are planning to
name the twins G names too.
I see that you did as well... cute.
We were planning on a boy's name of Garrett, or the girl name Gracie.
It would be neat to have b/g twins.

Seth Jackson February 14th 06 11:32 PM

Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

On 14 Feb 2006 15:15:21 -0800, "littletown mom"
wrote:

Thank you. My 18 month old son's name is Gunnar. We are planning to
name the twins G names too.
I see that you did as well... cute.
We were planning on a boy's name of Garrett, or the girl name Gracie.
It would be neat to have b/g twins.

It sure would! We have b/g twins, and I can't believe they're 6 years
old and in 1st grade already! I also can't believe how lucky we are
to have them!
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Nikki February 15th 06 08:28 PM

littletown mom wrote:
I have an 18 month old son and I am expecting fraternal twins. I am
only 15 weeks pregnant, and just looking for a support group for
whatever questions may arise along this path. I have had an
ultrasound and everything looks good so far; the spine, heart beats,
and limbs. They each have their own placenta, and blood supply.
Praying all goes well...

Hi! I have no support/advice what-so-ever, lol. I'm still pregnant with my
twins. Two boys and we aren't sure if they are identical or fraternal. I
am 30 weeks now and so far everything is going well. Also praying every day
that they stay put and grow big and healthy.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99