ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   G'Day (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14752)

Joe Blow February 13th 04 01:25 AM

G'Day

Hello,

I just found this group and happy I did. I am the father of twins. Noah and
Emma. They just turned 2 in January and am loving evry minute of it!!

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/e/emmanoah/

I made a page here. Have a lookie if you wish.

Andrew
Noah and Emma, January 14th 2002

KimandJuan February 13th 04 03:32 AM

G'Day

Welcome!!!

Your kiddo's are cutie pies. I hope enjoy this news group as much as I have.
I look forward to reading about little Emma and Noah. Love the name Emma by
the way!;)

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Ellie February 14th 04 07:46 AM

G'Day

Welcome to the group.

Your children are gorgeous

Ellie

David & Rebecca Oct 9, 2003

Ellie February 14th 04 07:46 AM

G'Day

Welcome to the group.

Your children are gorgeous

Ellie

David & Rebecca Oct 9, 2003

Andrea February 17th 04 04:05 AM

G'Day

Hi Andrew-

Welcome to the group. Your children are so cute! Looking at their pics. makes
me wish mine were still 2......did I just say that? :)

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3/22/00