ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   triplet girls 3 months (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48312)

laurel mentnech January 24th 07 02:02 AM

triplet girls 3 months

Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

bigmamasays January 24th 07 02:24 AM

triplet girls 3 months

I have b/g twins 4 and two teenage daughters, what's the problem?

[email protected] January 27th 07 02:07 AM

triplet girls 3 months

We're listening.
Chris

Nikki January 30th 07 03:02 AM

triplet girls 3 months

"laurel mentnech" wrote in message
Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

No advice. Wanted to say congrats. :) !! I imagine you are extremely
tired about right now. Do you have any help?

Truffles January 31st 07 01:55 AM

triplet girls 3 months

laurel mentnech wrote:

Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

I have twins and a singleton. What's the situation you need help with?

--
Brigitte
SAHM to Katerina and Joshua (5)

Support a great cause and come bid at the
Twinshock Make-A-Wish Foundation Online Auction
http://www.twinshock.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116
February 14th-16th 3PM EST to 3PM EST

tishtash January 31st 07 11:51 PM

triplet girls 3 months

i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.

tishtash

[email protected] February 11th 07 11:49 PM

triplet girls 3 months

On Jan 31, 6:51 pm, "tishtash" wrote:
i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.

tishtash

wow!!!!!! and i thought i was having it rough, if you still have your
sanity, my respect to you. i have twin girls and a 9 year old, and
sometimes i think i'm loosing it. i would love to see a picture of
your bunch. god bless them all.

[email protected] February 28th 07 11:25 PM

triplet girls 3 months

On Jan 29, 8:02 pm, "Nikki" wrote:
"laurel mentnech" wrote in message

Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

No advice. Wanted to say congrats. :) !! I imagine you are extremely
tired about right now. Do you have any help?

hey there i have a 4 yr. son all i can say is it dose get better then
it happens again. i also have a 1 yr. son you mothers out there know
how fun that age is don't think ill ever catch my breath.