ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mammogram Overkill (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58766)

Grace[_2_] December 5th 07 06:04 AM

Mammogram Overkill

I have to wonder just how many women get unnecessary mammograms? I've
had some scares already in my 49 short years and frankly am somewhat
hesitant about believing that the high technology today is so
wonderful!

Early last week I dutifully got my annual mammogram although it was
about a month past due. Hey, I don't like going 3 days before
Christmas, just in case it is bad news! It went surprisingly quick and
without a lot of wait in the waiting room. I noticed an improvement
there as well.

http://www.capturecancer.com/mammogram-overkill.html