ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Watch it!!! VIRGINIA has people watching this list!!! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20052)

David Briggman April 15th 04 08:08 PM

Watch it!!! VIRGINIA has people watching this list!!!

On March 25, I made a non-threatening statement advising people to carry
guns into DCSE as Virginia law and the Virginia Office of the Attorney
General permits.

The statement was exactly:

"And in Virginia, I choose to visit their offices with a gun on. I get less
bull****."

Concurrently, I've been using an email address from the domain of
rockinghamfreepress.com to extract Freedom of Information Act requests from
these thieves...

Today, after returning from the Outer Banks, I received a letter from the
Director of the Division of Child Support Enforcement permanently BARRING me
from DCSE offices, because he perceived what I wrote above and what I'm
legally allowed to do as a threat against their employees.

I'll be filing a FOIA request with them in an effort to uncover the rat, but
they appear to be running names on this newsgroup against DCSE case files,
likely a misuse of the data.

Anyhow, none of the info I've requested from DCSE is forthcoming...the guy
I've been corresponding with at DCSE tells me they sent me a four page
letter, but had no clud as to the contents (although he apparently knew
enough about it to know it was four pages or correspondence).

Werebat April 16th 04 04:56 AM

David Briggman wrote:

[...]

Wow, who would be enough of a jerk to do something like that?

- Ron ^*^