ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Posting web links? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50790)

beng May 4th 07 12:58 PM

Posting web links?

Hi all,

What's the policy on posting web links here? I often come across
interesting sites for parents but don't want to annoy anyone if it's
not permitted.

Thanks.

Rosalie B. May 4th 07 05:08 PM

Posting web links?

beng wrote:

Hi all,

What's the policy on posting web links here? I often come across
interesting sites for parents but don't want to annoy anyone if it's
not permitted.

People will probably think that it is spam and react with varying
degrees of politeness/rudeness unless it is posted in response to a
question.

Jeff May 4th 07 05:49 PM

Posting web links?

"beng" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

What's the policy on posting web links here? I often come across
interesting sites for parents but don't want to annoy anyone if it's
not permitted.

Thanks.

As long as your not spamming, that is perfectly fine.

People (like me) tend to mention it to the newsgroup and ISPs if we think
that's you're spamming.

Jeff