ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Outta here for two weeks: (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12696)

Chotii April 3rd 04 05:51 AM

Outta here for two weeks:

Tomorrow, bright and early (well, not so bright - the sun won't even be up
yet) I'm heading for Virginia, to an intensive feeding program for my
daughter Victoria. Some of you know the struggles we've gone through with
her, and the triumphs she's had. Well, she's ready to EAT finally, and maybe
get rid of the tube for feeding, forever. So off we go - she and I, and the
baby (8 months) for 2 gloriously work-filled weeks at one of the best-rated
feeding programs for kids in the US.

Luck, vibes, prayers, well-wishes and so on much appreciated, but not read
until I get back (no time between now and then).

--angela

Chris Boyd April 3rd 04 05:53 AM

Outta here for two weeks:

Chotii killed six kittens after typing this:

Tomorrow, bright and early (well, not so bright - the sun won't even
be up yet) I'm heading for Virginia, to an intensive feeding program
for my daughter Victoria. Some of you know the struggles we've gone
through with her, and the triumphs she's had. Well, she's ready to EAT
finally, and maybe get rid of the tube for feeding, forever. So off we
go - she and I, and the baby (8 months) for 2 gloriously work-filled
weeks at one of the best-rated feeding programs for kids in the US.

Luck, vibes, prayers, well-wishes and so on much appreciated, but not
read until I get back (no time between now and then).

All she needs is some red sauce.

Good luck!

--
Chris Boyd
RSFC's 8 of Clubs

---
Want more? cboyd.blogspot.com
Still can't get enough?
---

Dave Reid April 3rd 04 06:55 AM

Outta here for two weeks:

"Chotii" wrote in
:

Luck, vibes, prayers, well-wishes and so on much appreciated, but not
read until I get back (no time between now and then).

Best wishes...

dave

Kokopeli April 3rd 04 07:03 AM

Outta here for two weeks:

"Chotii" wrote in message
.. .
Tomorrow, bright and early (well, not so bright - the sun won't even be up
yet) I'm heading for Virginia, to an intensive feeding program for my
daughter Victoria. Some of you know the struggles we've gone through with
her, and the triumphs she's had. Well, she's ready to EAT finally, and

maybe
get rid of the tube for feeding, forever. So off we go - she and I, and

the
baby (8 months) for 2 gloriously work-filled weeks at one of the

best-rated
feeding programs for kids in the US.

Luck, vibes, prayers, well-wishes and so on much appreciated, but not read
until I get back (no time between now and then).

All the best. By the time you get back we should have our own rugrat.
dw

melbgal1 April 3rd 04 07:57 AM

Outta here for two weeks:

says...
Tomorrow, bright and early (well, not so bright - the sun won't even be up
yet) I'm heading for Virginia, to an intensive feeding program for my
daughter Victoria. Some of you know the struggles we've gone through with
her, and the triumphs she's had. Well, she's ready to EAT finally, and maybe
get rid of the tube for feeding, forever. So off we go - she and I, and the
baby (8 months) for 2 gloriously work-filled weeks at one of the best-rated
feeding programs for kids in the US.

anorexia ?
best wishes to you all.

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004

Denise Anderson April 3rd 04 08:47 AM

Outta here for two weeks:

"Chotii" wrote in message
.. .
Tomorrow, bright and early (well, not so bright - the sun won't even be up
yet) I'm heading for Virginia, to an intensive feeding program for my
daughter Victoria.

Good luck to you and Victoria!

Denise

winnard April 3rd 04 12:25 PM

Outta here for two weeks:

"Chotii" wrote in message
.. .
Tomorrow, bright and early (well, not so bright - the sun won't even be up
yet) I'm heading for Virginia, to an intensive feeding program for my
daughter Victoria. Some of you know the struggles we've gone through with
her, and the triumphs she's had. Well, she's ready to EAT finally, and

maybe
get rid of the tube for feeding, forever. So off we go - she and I, and

the
baby (8 months) for 2 gloriously work-filled weeks at one of the

best-rated
feeding programs for kids in the US.

Luck, vibes, prayers, well-wishes and so on much appreciated, but not read
until I get back (no time between now and then).

--angela

Be back for football season! Good luck.

winnard