ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's happened to this group? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=59289)

Chris January 8th 08 05:01 PM

What's happened to this group?

On Dec 18 2007, 11:31�am, "CY" wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam spam
spam :( �I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I still bop in and read once in a while. The amount of spam is
outrageous though. My baby is now 26 months old and no longer nursing.

Liz January 9th 08 02:51 AM

"Chris" wrote in message
On Dec 18 2007, 11:31?am, "CY" wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam
spam
spam :( ?I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I still bop in and read once in a while. The amount of spam is
outrageous though. My baby is now 26 months old and no longer nursing.

I do too. DD is 22 months and now only nurses at home... I've been
frequenting the ABA forums recently: good for me for an Australian
viewpoint, but I miss the breadth of knowledge that (used to be?) available
here.

Liz