ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   bittersweet mummy moment (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9695)

Dawn Lawson July 8th 03 03:54 AM

bittersweet mummy moment

Larry McMahan wrote:

OK. I read all these replies after posting...

I don't get it, why do you HAVE to cut a boy's hair just because
it gets long. Do any of you ask your son's if they WANT to?

Erm.
He's 10 months old today.
I COULD ask him, but his English is pretty limited.
It was in his eyes, it got massively tangled in the back, and was
starting to look a bit ratty.
I would have left it long, but only if it was going to stay nice (same
for girl, I think)
I'd be heartbroken by that question, but thankfully I am pleased with
DS's new 'do.

Dawn