ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   fun Easter morning (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50234)

andrea baker April 9th 07 03:53 AM

fun Easter morning

Happy Easter!

So last night, we colored 15 boiled eggs (we drew on
them with crayons, and then dyed them) and then put
them in the fridge.

While we were asleep, the Easter Bunny came and hid them in the house
for Hypatia to find. I heard Hypatia in the middle of the night
talking grumpily to herself about wanting to go downstaris and see if
the Easter Bunny had been hopping around, but she went back to sleep.
I actually heard her say "hoppity hoppity" before she went back to
sleep. Precious.

This morning, about half an hour prior to when I thought she'd be
waking up, I went downstairs and hid them around the living room and
dining room. As I was coming back up the stairs, who should I spy
with her door open, wide awake, but my little daughter! I got those
eggs hidden just in the nick of time. Sooo, downstairs we went, she
found the eggs, and her easter basket too (6 malted milk eggs, the
smallest chocolate bunny the store had, 2 marshmallow chicks, and a
ton of healthy treats like
dried fruit). She got totally sticky.

Andrea

Penny Gaines April 9th 07 06:15 PM

fun Easter morning

andrea baker wrote:
Happy Easter!

So last night, we colored 15 boiled eggs (we drew on
them with crayons, and then dyed them) and then put
them in the fridge.

While we were asleep, the Easter Bunny came and hid them in the house
for Hypatia to find. I heard Hypatia in the middle of the night
talking grumpily to herself about wanting to go downstaris and see if
the Easter Bunny had been hopping around, but she went back to sleep.
I actually heard her say "hoppity hoppity" before she went back to
sleep. Precious.

Oh, how cute!

--
Penny Gaines