ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pharmaceutical companies are a threat to public health; illicit marketing practices widespread (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45119)

Jeff September 24th 06 08:04 PM

Pharmaceutical companies are a threat to public health; illicit marketing practices widespread

The same crap is happening the US.

Stanford University recently limited the contact that its doctors may have
with the pharmeceutical companies. I wish all medical schools and hospitals
would do that. And I wish the FDA would crack down more.

Jeff

Jan Drew September 25th 06 05:39 AM

Pharmaceutical companies are a threat to public health; illicit marketing practices widespread

"Jeff" wrote in message
k.net...
The same crap is happening the US.

No kidding--that is why the article said *widespread*.

Stanford University recently limited the contact that its doctors may have
with the pharmeceutical companies. I wish all medical schools and
hospitals would do that. And I wish the FDA would crack down more.

Jeff

Agreed. Why haven't they, Jeff? --not kidsdoc--Jeffrey Peter, M.D-- Jeff
P.Utz, MD

Have anything to say about the corruptions, crimes, invested interest, and
lies from the FDA, or their
ties to Big Pharma?

Terry Shreve October 4th 06 02:55 PM

Pharmaceutical companies are a threat to public health; illicit marketing practices widespread

Instead of passing more laws, why don't the enforce the ones they have
passed long ago? The gov doesn't enforce. I think we all are in trouble.

Terry

k.net...