ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Electric breastpump question? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12719)

Mona Osman-Zieminska April 6th 04 08:08 AM

Electric breastpump question?

Hi;

I am thinking of buy this pump.

Single Deluxe Battery/Electric Breast Pump
By Medela
Price: $79.99

Does anyone have thoughts on it?

Also, I am still very confused. It seems that an electric pump is a
better choice. The problem is that they come real expensive. :( I want
to spend the money on something that really works. I would not feel
comfortable renting or using someone else's breastpump (I am just picky
that way) .. So, I need advise on the best possible electric pumps up to
$200.

Thanks in advance

Mona
due 07-31-04

Naomi Rivkis April 6th 04 09:52 AM

Electric breastpump question?

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:08:03 GMT, Mona Osman-Zieminska
wrote:

Hi;

I am thinking of buy this pump.

Single Deluxe Battery/Electric Breast Pump
By Medela
Price: $79.99

Does anyone have thoughts on it?

I have a Medela double electric, and am very happy with it. I don't
know how similar this one is, though.

Naomi

toypup April 6th 04 07:56 PM

"Mona Osman-Zieminska" wrote in message
Hi;

I am thinking of buy this pump.

Single Deluxe Battery/Electric Breast Pump
By Medela
Price: $79.99

Does anyone have thoughts on it?

Also, I am still very confused. It seems that an electric pump is a
better choice. The problem is that they come real expensive. :( I want
to spend the money on something that really works. I would not feel
comfortable renting or using someone else's breastpump (I am just picky
that way) .. So, I need advise on the best possible electric pumps up to
$200.

Don't know about that pump. I've had an ISIS, Purely Yours and Whisperwear.
I *love Whisperwear*. My hands are free, I can move about the house, I get
plenty of milk. I can't praise it enough. It's under $200 and ships for
free. http://www.breastmilk.com/whisper_wear_breast_pump.htm