ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   All that moaning... (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62697)

lu-lu March 29th 08 02:56 PM

All that moaning...

.... and it turned out I was already pregnant! :D

Lucy x

Welches March 29th 08 03:19 PM

All that moaning...

"lu-lu" wrote in message
... and it turned out I was already pregnant! :D

Lucy x

All those pregnancy hormones grin
Congratulations!
Debbie

NL March 29th 08 11:05 PM

All that moaning...

lu-lu schrieb:
... and it turned out I was already pregnant! :D

Lucy x

YAY! Congratulations :-)

cu
nicole

april and co March 29th 08 11:35 PM

All that moaning...

congratulation, how far pregnant are you and when is lo due

--
http://thelifeofmummybowman.blog.co.uk

sharalyns March 30th 08 02:08 PM

All that moaning...

On Mar 29, 7:56 am, "lu-lu" wrote:
... and it turned out I was already pregnant! :D

Lucy x

Congratulations!!!!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

lu-lu March 30th 08 05:29 PM

All that moaning...

"april and co" wrote in message
congratulation, how far pregnant are you and when is lo due

Thanks everyone :) I'm 'only just' pregnant, about 4 1/2 weeks, worked out
that I'm due on December 3rd. Big thanks to April in particular - I used
Mycycle.com since January (which was a bit of a wipe out in regards to TTC)
as a basic chart so that we knew when we should pay particular attention to
trying ;) April recommended it a while ago in a post to someone else. Guess
it works well :)

Lucy x