ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   what the heck is going on a million miles away at home (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64954)

daddy-o August 24th 08 05:58 AM

what the heck is going on a million miles away at home

Im single and in Iraq, i have a daughter, she means the world to me. Just
last night i found out that I am not the father, after two years. im really
angry which i believe is natural. The biological father steped up finally,
and claims that he deserves the baby more than i do, i raised her myself from
6 months old when her mother dropped her off and dashed. they are back and
got a hair sample, and proved that they are undeniably the parents and took
back my kid. so i know i cant fight dna, and all that, but she already calls
me daddy, and we already have a connection, i cant fight that he is already
on the bc