ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   any suggestions? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66999)

dkwultimate October 28th 10 06:59 PM

any suggestions?

There are bunches of baby clothing styles these days and I couldn't really decide which should be the best for my own child as I'm afraid that he might have a bit of a sensitive skin. I check out through a lot of sites and most of them are only unit sale and I am expecting a wholesale kind of price as I want to be able to stay with one kind of brand when i finally find the one that do not make rashes on my baby's skin.. One of the sites i went http://www.4childrens.com/en/ and the design and color look very cute and lovely. Eventually, something that makes me and my husband come in between. Any suggestions you guys??

nila11 April 22nd 13 11:37 AM

dkwultimate, I am checking your link all is so cut dresses and lovely designs and beautiful combinations of color. All is so pretty.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings