ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Help (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34453)

[email protected] September 24th 05 10:43 PM

Help

I am breastfeeding triplets: I nurse two tandem then the third. I
rotated the babies each feeding as follows:
Tommy on right and Ben on left then Sarah right;
the next feeding Sarah on the right and tommy on the left and finally
Ben on the left
nect it is Ben on the right and Sarah on the left and Tommy on the
right.
Then back to first.
The problem that I have is that Tommy always is rough and makes my
breast extreemly sore. Making it very difficult to breastfeed the
second one.
If i try to switch the breast of the third that baby gets hungry much
sooner.