ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Casting twin boys ($400) per day per twin LOS ANGELES (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46593)

nik venet November 20th 06 11:08 PM

Casting twin boys ($400) per day per twin LOS ANGELES

Hi,

I'm making a music video for a French folk artist. I'm looking to cast
twin boys 9 to 14 years old.

This is in the Los Angeles area, shooting the first week of December.
Paying 400 per kid per day.

Please contact me via email:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Matchy February 12th 07 04:58 PM

On 20 Nov 2006 15:08:18 -0800, "nik venet" wrote:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Appreciate the info. We've had numerous casting calls requests. I
immediately stopped going after the first visit sounded like a
marketing scheme to get kids to enroll in fee-based training classes.
Could you advise the parents here how to validate legitimate talent
agencies? Is there an industry watchdog of some sort? A website
perhaps? Thanks.

Pepe Papon February 21st 07 08:38 AM

Casting twin boys ($400) per day per twin LOS ANGELES

On 20 Nov 2006 15:08:18 -0800, "nik venet" wrote:

Hi,

I'm making a music video for a French folk artist. I'm looking to cast
twin boys 9 to 14 years old.

This is in the Los Angeles area, shooting the first week of December.
Paying 400 per kid per day.

Please contact me via email:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Nik Venet? Is that your real name? The famous songwriter/record
producer Nik Venet passed away several years ago. Could there really
be another one?
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net