ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   any Easter ideas? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49627)

miri March 14th 07 11:33 PM

any Easter ideas?

What to do for Easter?

I noticed there are people from all over the world who post here,
Easters coming up soon and theres all sorts of traditional
celebrations,
folklaw and stories. The schools asked for fundraising ideas,
something
for everyone to get involved with. We paint eggs like everyone? and
put
them in the branches and I've noticed that some people make small
Crizzy trees from twiggy branches to decorate with other stuff, paper
flowers, small chocolate decorations, little bunnies. Theres chocolate
everywhere. Anyhows, has anyone got any fundraising ideas? we do
daft things here as well like good ol welly wanging and rolling
cheeses
along the streets at other times of the year, anything fun and crazy
for
kids will be great !

thanks,

miri