ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CTTS (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2124)

FrisbeeŽ April 7th 04 12:53 PM

CTTS

Last night one of our twins, Dylan, bumped the back of his hand on something
and scraped it as he was gathering up his stuffed animals for bed time.
Mommy got out some spray-on stuff, I think it was probably Solarcane, and
sprayed it on the back of his hand. His twin brother, Dustin, wanted to
smell it, so Dylan held his hand up to his brother and Dustin took a big
whiff.

"What does it smell like?" I asked him.

"Mmmm.... smells like strawberries... and stinky fish!"

--
Fris "I don't think they'll use him in an ad" beeŽ

Certaholics

DeliciousTruffles April 7th 04 04:43 PM

CTTS

Frisbee=AE wrote:
Last night one of our twins, Dylan, bumped the back of his hand on some=

thing
and scraped it as he was gathering up his stuffed animals for bed time.=

Mommy got out some spray-on stuff, I think it was probably Solarcane, a=

nd
sprayed it on the back of his hand. His twin brother, Dustin, wanted t=

smell it, so Dylan held his hand up to his brother and Dustin took a bi=

whiff.
=20
"What does it smell like?" I asked him.
=20
"Mmmm.... smells like strawberries... and stinky fish!"

Hee hee. :-) Nice combo! LOL! :-D

--=20
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/