ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Another baby dies having been shaken to death, you moron (was: Another baby dies from vaccines- another parent suffers) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9114)

Peter Bowditch November 29th 03 10:27 AM

Another baby dies having been shaken to death, you moron (was: Another baby dies from vaccines- another parent suffers)

Rich Andrews wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote in
:

(Steve Harris )
wrote:

Gosh, perhaps vaccines cause instant pneumonia as well as instant
diabetes?

****, Steve, don't give the anti-vaccination liars any suggestions.

--

Peter,

Do I recall hearing that you are coming to America for a visit?

You recalled correctly. I will be there between 9 and 23 of January
next year. The itinerary is as follows:

Friday 9 Jan - Stagger off the plane at LAX, rent a car and drive to
San Diego, stopping at San Juan Capistrano on the way for coffee with
Tim Bolen at his mailbox office.

Saturday 10 Jan - To Tijuana, to vomit outside some cancer clinics

(I'm staying in San Diego on the Friday and Saturday nights, and I
hope to organise a restaurant outing on one (or even both) of those
nights to meet people from that city)

Sunday 11 Jan - Drive to Los Angeles in the morning, staying one
night. I hope to get together with people from that city on either
Sunday or Monday.

Monday 12 Jan - Flying to Las Vegas, late in the evening.

Tuesday 13 to Sunday 18 Jan - Las Vegas - Randi's Amazing Meeting is
Thursday afternoon to Sunday Morning.

Sunday 18 Jan - Fly to San Francisco in the evening

Monday 19 to Friday 23 Jan - San Francisco

Friday 23 Jan - Fly out of San Francisco early evening to catch a very
late flight back to the land of Vegemite and koalas.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Millenium Project
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com