ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FAO Sammy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34936)

Anne Rogers October 12th 05 10:12 AM

FAO Sammy

Did you get anywhere with your friend, really hope the baby is doing better
now

Anne

Sammy October 17th 05 03:21 PM

FAO Sammy

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:12:14 +0100, Anne Rogers wrote:

Did you get anywhere with your friend, really hope the baby is doing better
now

Thank you for asking. I apologize for not following up here.

Things are looking up. They hired an LC and a home nurse. The baby is
gaining now and has surpassed birth weight (a bit). My friend is still
reluctant to supplement, but the situation is being monitored closely now.

Thank you for your concern and for all the advice I received here.