ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I LIKE WHEN YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE HUMAN CONDITION (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66788)

SAY BYE BYE April 22nd 10 10:37 AM

I LIKE WHEN YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE HUMAN CONDITION

How sad life is for drunk ass gamblers.

You really are in touch with the dark side.

How sensitive. I'm sure the best most talented worthwhile women in the
world want to be with you, since you have such a deep understanding of
humanity.

I wanted to understand humanity, not you. That's too bad you took the
stupid bait of thinking I wanted to join your elite spiritual group where I
can feel special and enlightened. Thanks for explaining everything to me, I
must attend your church some time.

Again, you'll have to explain to me, in that articulate way of yours, why if
you love kids so much it is okay to hurt mine. I can see what a priority
your fantasy lover is.

What I heard from you is that my daughters are uppity snooty bitches and
that is why we have to make the playing field safe for boring people like
you, and that is good for their character to hurt them. I am so glad you
are helping teaching them a lesson in how they have to pay for being so
offensively snooty.