ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   THE ATLANTIC: Does the Vaccine Matter? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66384)

t October 15th 09 01:12 PM

THE ATLANTIC: Does the Vaccine Matter?

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

"For a vaccine to reduce mortality by 50 percent and up to 90 percent
in some studies means it has to prevent deaths not just from influenza,
but also from falls, fires, heart disease, strokes, and car accidents."

Just when I think that anti-vaccination liars can't get any stupider,
they turn it up a notch.

Still giving out deadly advice . If Karma is real, Whooo Boy are you in for
it.

john[_5_] October 16th 09 11:30 AM

"t" wrote in message

Still giving out deadly advice . If Karma is real, Whooo Boy are you in
for it.

"We are punished by our sins, not for them. "---Elbert Hubbard

I thionk Bowditch is a good example, anyone want to swop places? I didn't
think so