ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tax Refunds (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65534)

Bob W February 17th 09 08:06 PM

Tax Refunds

Now that we know states like California and Kansas are suspending tax
refunds due to budget shortfall and issuing IOUs, does that mean these
states will apply the IOU's for CS arrears collected through tax intercepts?

Will the tax refund IOUs stop the clock on CS arrearage enforcement
mechanisms and/or interest accruals?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Dusty February 17th 09 08:19 PM

Tax Refunds

"Bob W" wrote in message
Now that we know states like California and Kansas are suspending tax
refunds due to budget shortfall and issuing IOUs, does that mean these
states will apply the IOU's for CS arrears collected through tax
intercepts?

Will the tax refund IOUs stop the clock on CS arrearage enforcement
mechanisms and/or interest accruals?

Inquiring minds want to know!

According to my Magic Eight Ball... "Not very likely."