ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New poster, Urgnet question (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34382)

LaBlueGirl September 21st 05 02:50 PM

New poster, Urgnet question

Early this morning, my 3 year old son got the tip of
his...ahem...wee-wee...smushed by a falling toilet seat.
He is not circumsised. The tip is now bright red, swollen and there was
blood this morning. He used the bathroom after it happened with much tears
and was very fightened. I have been rinsing it with warm water and keeping
the area covered with Neosporin. Before his nap he had to go potty again
but I couldn't get him to do so. I tried pouring warm water over the
affected area to induce him to go, but I was only met with kicks, screams,
protests and I felt *horrible*.
Any advice???
Thanking ya'll in advance
Rainey