ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where to buy formula? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52279)

[email protected] June 22nd 07 02:36 PM

Where to buy formula?

After a couple of weeks my wife is getting discouraged regarding
breast feeding. We've been supplementing with formula. That said,
where is a good place to buy formula? We've been getting it at
Walmart. Others have said Costco, but I'm not sure if buying a
membership woudl offset the savings. Any other places?

Sue June 22nd 07 03:01 PM

Where to buy formula?

wrote in message
ps.com...
After a couple of weeks my wife is getting discouraged regarding
breast feeding. We've been supplementing with formula. That said,
where is a good place to buy formula? We've been getting it at
Walmart. Others have said Costco, but I'm not sure if buying a
membership woudl offset the savings. Any other places?

Anywhere you would like to and where it's cheaper. I found Target to be the
cheapest for the brand we used (Enfamil with iron).

--
Sue

NL June 23rd 07 08:50 AM

Where to buy formula?

Nan schrieb:

I've cross-posted this to misc.kids.breastfeeding so the posters there
may help your wife work out her frustrations, if she's interested.

Except that the cross posting didn't quite work, there's a ; right after
m.k.p. so the original group isn't getting the messages and if the
original author isn't already reading here he's not getting any of the
replies..

I have fixed the issue in this post.

Nan June 23rd 07 08:30 PM

Where to buy formula?

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:50:10 +0200, NL wrote:

Nan schrieb:

I've cross-posted this to misc.kids.breastfeeding so the posters there
may help your wife work out her frustrations, if she's interested.

Except that the cross posting didn't quite work, there's a ; right after
m.k.p. so the original group isn't getting the messages and if the
original author isn't already reading here he's not getting any of the
replies..

I have fixed the issue in this post.

Thanks, I thought my newsreader was dropping posts. I hope the OP
gets some advice either way.

Nan

NL June 23rd 07 08:34 PM

Where to buy formula?

Nan schrieb:

I've cross-posted this to misc.kids.breastfeeding so the posters there
may help your wife work out her frustrations, if she's interested.

Except that the cross posting didn't quite work, there's a ; right after
m.k.p. so the original group isn't getting the messages and if the
original author isn't already reading here he's not getting any of the
replies..

I have fixed the issue in this post.

Thanks, I thought my newsreader was dropping posts. I hope the OP
gets some advice either way.

That's what I thought first, too and then I noticed that some posts were
only going to mkb (as in only had m.k.b. in the to field) and looked at
why ;-)

cu
nicole