ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Congrats Grandma! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48784)

Bev February 8th 07 01:22 PM

Congrats Grandma!

Thank you !

February 6, 2007
2:21 p.m.

Hailie Anne
7lbs. 8 oz.
19 1/2 inches
hair, lots of hair ! dark and curly like her daddy!

S's best friend Amanda and I went in to the hospital at 6:30 am for
Sara to be induced. While Mari and Jaime left at 9 am headed to Philly
to p/u Sean the soon to be new daddy from his flight back home from
Fort Benning Georgia. An accident on I-95 shut down the highway in
both directions leaving Mari and Jaime stuck at a standstill for an
hour.Needless to say they made it back a half hour late for the
birth.I did video tape a pg version of the birth for them.It was an
interesting job considering all the stipulations my daughter put on
what I could and could not get in the picture! All is well with
everybody, we will pick them up this morning between 11 and 12 and
bring them home. Sean will return to his basic training on Sunday.

Bev

On Feb 7, 8:09?pm, 'Kate wrote:
Bev,
I'm glad the newest addition to your family arrived safely.
Congratulations on your new granddaughter.
I'll leave it to you to share the particulars.

'Kate

xkatx February 8th 07 04:48 PM

Congrats Grandma!

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank you !

February 6, 2007
2:21 p.m.

Hailie Anne
7lbs. 8 oz.
19 1/2 inches
hair, lots of hair ! dark and curly like her daddy!

I love the name and what perfect size ;) That's exactly what A was at
birth!
And the hair...
Yup... You get your hair from your father :P

S's best friend Amanda and I went in to the hospital at 6:30 am for
Sara to be induced. While Mari and Jaime left at 9 am headed to Philly
to p/u Sean the soon to be new daddy from his flight back home from
Fort Benning Georgia. An accident on I-95 shut down the highway in
both directions leaving Mari and Jaime stuck at a standstill for an
hour.Needless to say they made it back a half hour late for the
birth.I did video tape a pg version of the birth for them.It was an
interesting job considering all the stipulations my daughter put on
what I could and could not get in the picture! All is well with
everybody, we will pick them up this morning between 11 and 12 and
bring them home. Sean will return to his basic training on Sunday.

Bev

Aww! At least they tried!
Congrats on Hailie. Hope she's not giving you all a run for your money
just yet ;)

Bev February 9th 07 03:16 AM

Congrats Grandma!

On Feb 8, 11:48�am, "xkatx" wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Kat! gotta run......ducking from formula projectiles! Ugh!

On Feb 7, 8:09?pm, 'Kate wrote:
Bev,
I'm glad the newest addition to your family arrived safely.
Congratulations on your new granddaughter.
I'll leave it to you to share the particulars.

'Kate- Hide quoted text -