ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Has this happened to anyone else? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19666)

llama_man March 7th 04 08:31 PM

Has this happened to anyone else?

Strange phenomena...

My daughters mother has always chosen to live in locations that were
most convenient for her without any regard for the relationship
between me and my daughter. Since her behavior is perfectly legal its
something that I had to live with while I paid child-support.
Now that the ongoing support has ended and the arrears are almost
paid off, its suddenly become very important for my college aged
daughter and I to have a good relationship.
Hmmmmm...I don't get it. Why the sudden change of heart? Has anyone
had a similar experience?
I'm sure they have my best interests in mind.