ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63484)

David Wright April 21st 08 04:16 AM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

"HCN" wrote in message
1.. [33] ({User:Pablo-flores))
2.. [34](User:Geni)
3.. [35] Personal attack on Midgley hosted at Whale.to
4.. [36] Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
Whale.to. Sundry others: [37]
5.. [38]Personal attacks on other Wikipedia editors hosted at
vaccination.org

Yawn http://whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

All pharma boys like you

Sure, John. You're blameless in all things and everyone is out to get
you.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan

David Wright April 21st 08 04:18 AM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

"HCN" wrote in message

And then it is the "pharma shill" gambit:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...l_gambit_1.php

Lets see Oracs line of work, Pharma moron is a more descriptive label

Anyone as dim as you is not in a position to criticize the
intelligence of others.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net

JOHN April 21st 08 07:55 AM

Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

And yet, still no real evidence to link vaccines to autism.

Yeah, I know the propagnada, time you did some reading pharma boy

see post above