ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   She's here! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45701)

Engram October 18th 06 06:59 AM

She's here!

Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

The vital statistics:

Name: Lara Michelle
Weight: 3500 g / 7lb 11oz (I think! not sure of exact conversion)
Length: 52 cm / 20.5 in
Head circ: 35 cm / 13.8 in

She turned out to be undiagnosed breech and had to come out emergency
c-section. Not the most pleasant experience, seeing as I was ready to push
her out when they finally diagnosed the breech position and declared it was
going to have to be a caeserian! I can write a birth story if anyone is
interested.

We just got back home today. She's doing great. Some teething problems with
the breastfeeding but we're having a great go at it and looks like it's
going to work! YAY!!

Kasia

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Matthew 21 June 2005
Lara Michelle 13 Oct 2006

Check out our family at
http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/

FlowerGirl October 18th 06 07:44 AM

She's here!

"Engram" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations Kasia and family and welcome to the world Lara Michelle,
Amanda

Linda October 18th 06 10:40 AM

She's here!

"Engram" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations
Sorry it didn't go the way you hoped, but you've got her and all is well.
Enjoy!

Welches October 18th 06 11:19 AM

She's here!

"Engram" wrote in message
Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

The vital statistics:

Name: Lara Michelle
Weight: 3500 g / 7lb 11oz (I think! not sure of exact conversion)
Length: 52 cm / 20.5 in
Head circ: 35 cm / 13.8 in

Congratulations!
Debbie

PattyMomVA October 18th 06 01:27 PM

She's here!

"Engram" wrote and I snipped:
Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

Name: Lara Michelle

Check out our family at
http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/

Congratulations!!! Welcome to Lara.

Don't forget to update your web page with her picture. :-) Matthew is a
real cutie!

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Rebecca Jo October 18th 06 02:31 PM

She's here!

"Engram" wrote:

Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

The vital statistics:

Name: Lara Michelle
Weight: 3500 g / 7lb 11oz (I think! not sure of exact conversion)
Length: 52 cm / 20.5 in
Head circ: 35 cm / 13.8 in

She turned out to be undiagnosed breech and had to come out emergency
c-section. Not the most pleasant experience, seeing as I was ready to push
her out when they finally diagnosed the breech position and declared it
was going to have to be a caeserian! I can write a birth story if anyone
is interested.

We just got back home today. She's doing great. Some teething problems
with the breastfeeding but we're having a great go at it and looks like
it's going to work! YAY!!

Kasia

Yay! Congratulations. :)

--
Rebecca Jo
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05

sharalyns October 18th 06 03:17 PM

She's here!

Engram wrote:
Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

The vital statistics:

Name: Lara Michelle
Weight: 3500 g / 7lb 11oz (I think! not sure of exact conversion)
Length: 52 cm / 20.5 in
Head circ: 35 cm / 13.8 in

She turned out to be undiagnosed breech and had to come out emergency
c-section. Not the most pleasant experience, seeing as I was ready to push
her out when they finally diagnosed the breech position and declared it was
going to have to be a caeserian! I can write a birth story if anyone is
interested.

We just got back home today. She's doing great. Some teething problems with
the breastfeeding but we're having a great go at it and looks like it's
going to work! YAY!!

Kasia

Congratulations and welcome to Baby Lara!

I'd love to hear your birth story if you have time. :-) Lara's birthday
is the 5 year anniversary of getting to bring Alexander home. :-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

[email protected] October 18th 06 03:39 PM

She's here!

Engram wrote:
Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

The vital statistics:

Name: Lara Michelle

Congratulations and welcome baby Lara! I really like that name. :)
And I'd love to hear the birth story...

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04

Jamie Clark October 18th 06 05:44 PM

She's here!

Engram wrote:
[...]

Whooo hooo! Congrats Kasia! Welcome to your newest bundle!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password