ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   men say the funniest things (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5420)

Cam & Shane December 11th 03 12:56 AM

men say the funniest things

A couple of days ago I decided to tell my DH about all the wierd things your
body does during pregnancy and why. Sharing is caring :)

Last night as we were almost drifting asleep he rolled over and gave me a
big hug and said "how's the constipation?" - and he was serious!!

I couldn't stop laughing - he said he has been reading bits in books I have
scattered around the house and found a bit that said pregnant women need
lots of hugs. This from a guy who in the six years we have been together
has read nothing more complicated than a fishing magazine....

I love him soooo much.

Camille

Carol Ann December 11th 03 03:28 PM

men say the funniest things

:
: Last night as we were almost drifting asleep he rolled over and gave me a
: big hug and said "how's the constipation?" - and he was serious!!
:
: I couldn't stop laughing - he said he has been reading bits in books I
have
: scattered around the house and found a bit that said pregnant women need
: lots of hugs. This from a guy who in the six years we have been together
: has read nothing more complicated than a fishing magazine....
:
: I love him soooo much.
:
: Camille