ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   !PROBLEM--baby and STD's (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8965)

Chive mynd September 18th 03 03:57 PM

!PROBLEM--baby and STD's

I have seven month old baby girl.

My wife's best friend was diagnosed with genital herpes. Best friend babysits
once a week. Best friend isn't the brightest bulb. Is there any risk of
passing herpes or any other STD, to a baby through the kind of normal contact
you'd have with a baby?

Bill Fischer September 18th 03 05:57 PM

!PROBLEM--baby and STD's

Come on, Chive!

Do you really feel safe with this woman looking after your baby?

I know it's difficult to find good child care, but why not consider
looking a little harder?

Chive mynd September 19th 03 01:58 AM

!PROBLEM--baby and STD's

Do you really feel safe with this woman looking after your baby? }

P:';pp