ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Killed by spam (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51501)

xkatx May 29th 07 06:00 PM

Killed by spam

"'Kate" wrote in message
Date of death
May 1, 2007

if you're interested send an email to replikate (at sign)
hotmail you should know the rest. I'll reply with
where we're meeting now.

Scum sucking spammers and that moron who thinks
he can republish posts.

evil laugh

**** you kbfamily.com

Heh... I still check here, but I've also noticed the spam has dropped
drastically since no one's been posting here!
I'm definitely going to miss it here, but oh well. This was always so easy
and convenient for me, but yes, I second the foul language I don't think
I've *ever* seen you use!!!
**** kbfamily.com... I should start spamming them LOL j/k

Bev May 29th 07 10:52 PM

Killed by spam

On May 29, 12:00?pm, "xkatx" wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message

**** you kbfamily.com

I second the foul language I don't think
I've *ever* seen you use!!!

Ohhhhh....*I* sure have!!!! grin

**** kbfamily.com...

Yeah "**** OFF" kbfamily.com ! :-)

and we are sending in Spam eating Trolls next! SO THERE............