ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Information (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48264)

Sandra January 22nd 07 10:04 AM

Information

I am a young Camerounian of 30 and a mother of a set of beautiful
Triplets,and i will wish the world to admire them.
Those who think the Gift from God is not a Blessing should pay me a
visit and they will see how a young couple can take care of three
children of the same ages with a revenue of less than 50.000frs cfa per
month.
I think we should always use what we have to have what we need.Let all
my young mates try to avoid Abortions because of fear,God gives to
everyone a problem and a solution.
I here- by call on all souls of Good-Will to come to my assistance
..All Morai,Matherial an Financial contributions are welcome
And also for those who may wish to watch some picture of our triplets
can contact me at
My husband and i say hello to you all.
Sandra